Product highlights for the 2017-2021 F-250/F-350 Super Duty ROUSH 20-Inch Wheel with General Grabber A/TX Tire - (Set of 4):
- Aggressive 20-inch off-road wheel from ROUSH Performance
- Fits 2017-2021 F-250
- (4) 20" x 9" Satin Black cast aluminum wheel
- (4) General Tire Grabber A/TX Tires (325/60/R20)
- ROUSH branded center cap
- 8x170mm bolt spacing
- 10mm offset
- 5.37" backspacing
- Accepts OE lug nuts with floating washer for proper torque retention
- Includes TPMS Sensors
- Mounted, balanced and ready to install
- Requires lift kit (2” front leveling kit) installation for fitment on stock F-250 for adequate tire clearance
- Compatible with Ford OE TPMS Sensors
- Original Equipment on ROUSH F250
Add an aggressive stance and increase off-road capabilities on your 2017-2021 Ford F-250 / F-350 Super Duty with our ROUSH wheel and tire package. The 20-inch wheels are built from cast aluminum, feature a split 6-spoke design and finished in satin black to give your Super Duty a stealthy appearance.
The included tire is a 35-inch General Tire Grabber A/TX, which gives you the perfect balance of all-terrain capabilities and on-road comfort.
Wheels and tires came in perfect. Installed and sensors programmed like they should. Make sure that before you install them, air them up to the door jamb pressure first, let the truck read them, then you can let air out up to 25% of the door jamb number. If you don't, you get a tire pressure light. To clear the light you must fill to the door jamb pressure and then air down then you can run without the light on.