- Requires Adaptive Cruise Control relocation bracket for adaptive cruise control equipped vehicles
- Hammer black powder coat finish
- Satin black powder coat panel finish
- Universal light mount; up to 40" radius LED or 10 cube lights
- Lights are not included with the bumper
- Use the drop down to select lights, if desired
- Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery as these bumpers are made to order
2018 - 2019 F150 Aftermarket Front Bumpers
From the deserts of the Southwest to the muddy back roads of the Midwest, the ADD Lite front bumper offers not only aggressive styling, but also functionality. With its low profile skid plate and tight front fitment, the ADD Lite gives you a higher approach angle and more front end clearance for your Ford F-150. We even give you the option of a top hoop to protect your lighting. The ADD Lite will turn heads without breaking the bank. It comes at the most competitive price point, but delivers the exceptional quality that comes standard on all of their products.
This is a proud addition to the ADD line of Ford F-150 aftermarket truck accessories. This Ford F-150 aftermarket bumper comes standard with their new universal light mounting system, which allows you to mount several brands of lights in a variety of combinations. The ADD Lite for the Ford F-150 front bumper also comes with their hammer black powder coat and satin black panels. A perfect facelift for your Ford F-150 truck. Every ADD Offroad product is handcrafted in the USA from American materials and guaranteed to impress as you drive by.
- Universal Light Mount System
- Hammer Black Powder Coat
- Satin Black Panels
- Rolled and Formed Main Tube for a Tight Fit
- Aggressive Approach Angle
- Integrated Skid Plate
- Direct Bolt-on
- Made in America
Comes packaged with ADD's Universal Light Mount Kit to install any brand and size lighting combination.
Patented US 9,796,343