Product highlights for the 2013-2014 Ford Mustang - ROUSH Rear Side Splitter Kit :
- Creates an aggressive styling line between the sides of the vehicle and the road
- Compliments the ROUSH side rocker splitters (Part # 420092)
- Fits all 2013-2014 Mustangs including the GT, GT500, V6, Boss 302 and California Special
- Made of injection molded TPO plastic with a black stipple finish for an OEM look and long lasting durability and flexibility
- Benefits of TPO plastic (Thermoplastic Poly Olefin) include: Excellent impact resistant, tough yet flexible, easy colorability, low density and light weight
- Comes unpainted with grained texture to increase longevity against rock impacts from driving
- Does not require paint
- Designed with OEM CAD data to ensure precise fitment
- Includes all required hardware, templates and instructions
- Easy installation (Estimated installation time -- less than 1 hour)
- 90-Day ROUSH Parts Limited Warranty
The 2013-2014 Mustang Rear Side Splitter kit is made from high-strength TPO (thermal plastic olefin) for long lasting durability. The plastic is molded with high-pressure injection, the same process used by the automotive manufactures. These splitters come unpainted and featuring a black stipple finished to be more resistant to impact from rocks while driving. Installation takes only minutes, and there is no trimming needed, as there would be with our competitors products. All required parts are included.
The name ROUSH means many things to many different people. To the weekend race fan, Roush Fenway is one of the most successful Ford race teams in the world. To the automotive industry, it's a premier supplier and an engineering services provider. To new vehicle buyers, ROUSH Performance is sought after name for high performance Mustang and F-150.
What does this mean as you consider adding one of the many performance Ford Mustang upgrade packages seen here? It means that there is a wealth of knowledge and experience behind every part such as the 2013-2014 Ford Mustang Rear Side Splitters that we sell. ROUSH does more than simply selling parts that upgrade performance and style. Rather, we do so while holding the highest standards of quality and longevity. To do this requires a high-level of understanding of the entire 2013-2014 Ford Mustang as a system, and this is something that few in the industry deliver.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Write or copy/paste Liquid code