Product highlights for the 2015-2017 F-150 2.7L and 3.5L EcoBoost ROUSH Performance Pac Level 2:
- ECU Flash Features:
- Increased engine performance
- Detailed PCM calibration in the lab and on the road increases torque and horsepower across the entire RPM range
- Calibration optimized for 91 octane fuel (compatible with lower octane with reduced power)
- Performance-focused throttle and boost mapping greatly enhances performance, throttle response, and drivability
- Includes 3-year/36,000-mile ROUSH parts only limited warranty
- Optional 3-year/36,000-mile limited powertrain warranty
- Calibration is flashed using free Roush RDT software using industry standard J2534 interface tools (Note: a dealer service charge may apply)
- Exhaust System Features:
- Maximum-flow exhaust with 3.0-inch tubing
- Resonator offers a deep, aggressive tone
- Constructed entirely from high-grade stainless steel
- Flash-chromed tips constructed from 304 stainless steel
- Cold Air Kit Features:
- Less intake restriction compared to the stock 2.7L and 3.5L EcoBoost V6 induction system
- CAD designed for optimized hood sealing to keep out heat and gain maximum performance
- High-flow, high-capacity, washable, and reusable performance air filter (does NOT require oiling)
- System Contents:
- Cold Air Intake Kit
- Exhaust System
- RDT Flash Software Voucher
- Optional warranty must be purchased within 30 days of service installation date. (See Roush warranty document 15PP-336PW-AAfor complete details)
- Performance Pac is not designed to be compatible with other aftermarket powertrain components - flash card voucher is final sale and is not returnable.
- 50-State emissions-legal on 2015-2016 F-150 3.5L EcoBoost (CARB E.O. #D-418-28). NOT APPROVED for sale or installation on all 2.7L or 2017 3.5L EcoBoost model years in the state of California, or any other states that require an Executive Order Number.
2017 F-150 2.7L EcoBoost: Peak increase of 39 RWHP and 33 lb-ft RWTQ
2017 F-150 3.5L EcoBoost: Peak increase of 72 RWHP and 55 lb-ft RWTQ
2015/2016 F-150 2.7L EcoBoost: Peak increase of 39 RWHP and 39 lb-ft RWTQ
2015/2016 F-150 3.5L EcoBoost: Peak increase of 41 RWHP and 40 lb-ft RWTQ
The ROUSH premium 3-inch cat-back exhaust system is built from high-quality stainless steel for long life and great sound. The system includes all hardware, and is fully tested to work as a system with the ROUSH cold air kit and ECU flash. Flash-chromed 304 stainless steel tips give a sporty appearance to your F-150.
The included ROUSH cold air kit is fully tested and calibration-certified to work seamlessly with our performance ECU re-flash and adds a sporty sound to your truck's 2.7L or 3.5L EcoBoost V6 engine. ROUSH Cold Air Kits are the best in the industry, designed and tooled in CAD to maximize airflow and under-hood space. They are injection-molded from premium automotive-grade materials for extreme durability and lasting performance.
ROUSH calibration engineers have extensive OEM calibration experience and sweat the details to ensure peak performance without sacrificing drivability. Hundreds of hours spent in the lab and on the dyno, both testing and validating our calibrations, set our Performance Pac calibrations apart from guesswork tuning.
In addition to improved horsepower and torque, increased turbocharger boost and throttle mapping lend a sporty feel from idle to redline, providing amazing performance and drivability improvements throughout the power band.
The Roush Level 2 Performance Pac for the 2015-2016 F150 3.5L EcoBoost V6, adds an incredible 68 RWHP and 61 lb-ft of torque to your stock truck. An optional 3-year/36,000-mile limited powertrain warranty gives you confidence to crank up the power.
ROUSH Performance Pac calibrations are programmed easily into the factory ECU via industry standard J2534 re-flash interfaces, with our free Roush Diagnostic Tool, (RDT), utility. An optional 3-year/36,000-mile limited powertrain warranty gives you confidence to crank up the power.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Part # 422007
Write or copy/paste Liquid code