2015-2017 MUSTANG ROUSH 2.3L ECOBOOST I4 PERFORMANCE PAC LEVEL 1 W/ DONGLE Part #422068
Product highlights for the 2015-2017 Mustang ROUSH 2.3L EcoBoost I4 Performance Pac Level 1 w/ Dongle:
- Fits 2015-2017 Ford Mustang I4 2.3L EcoBoost ROUSH “Level 1” Performance Pac
- Increased engine performance of 51 RWHP and 45 ft-lb RWTQ over stock!
- Package includes a “Flash Voucher Card” containing the voucher code & voucher family necessary to recalibrate vehicle with the RDT Software, and the ROUSH Cold Air Intake Kit for the 2015-2017 2.3L I4 Mustang (the most highly-engineered cold air intake on the market!)
- Included dongle allows for the ability to easily “flash” the vehicle's PCM at home, avoiding a visit to a Ford dealership or other ROUSH dealer.
- 75% less intake restriction compared to stock induction system
- Cold Air Intake is CAD designed for optimized hood sealing to keep out heat and gain maximum performance
- Includes a high flow, high capacity, washable and reusable performance air filter (does NOT require oiling)
- Increased torque and horsepower across the entire RPM range
- Improved throttle mapping lends a more “sporty” feel to the I4 2.3L EcoBoost engine
- Calibration optimized for 91 octane fuel (to obtain advertised power gains) and designed by ROUSH engineers under laboratory conditions
- Can be added to a 2015-2017 2.3L I4 Mustang with the ROUSH Axle-Back Exhaust already equipped to get “Level 2” Performance Pacequivalent power increases (60 RWHP/51 RWTQ)
- Vehicle’s PCM to be flashed using ROUSH’s free RDT Software & included J2534 interface tool
- Optional ROUSH 3-year/36,000-mile limited powertrain warranty available for purchase
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Note: Not approved for sale or installation in California or states that require an EO number
- Note: Performance Pac is not designed to be compatible with other aftermarket powertrain components - flash card voucher is final sale and is not returnable.
Do you have a 2015-2017 Mustang with the I4 2.3L EcoBoost engine and want some more power without spending a fortune? You’re in luck!
The ROUSH “Level 1” Performance Pac for the 2015-2017 2.3L I4 EcoBoost Mustangs adds an exceptional 51 RWHP and 45 lb-ft. of torque to the stock 2.3L Ecoboost engine. Included in this Performance Pac will be the ROUSH Performance Cold Air Intake for the 2015+ 2.3L I4 Mustang, as well as a ROUSH Re-Calibration for the vehicle’s PCM (details seen below). As if that wasn’t enough, an optional 3-year/36,000-mile ROUSH Limited Powertrain Warranty gives you confidence to crank up the power!
Our cold air kits are the best in the industry, designed and tooled using factory CAD data to maximize available under-hood space, and injection molded from premium automotive grade materials for long life. An incredible 75% lower intake restriction over stock ensures you will never need to upgrade your intake.
Roush calibration engineers have extensive OEM calibration experience and sweat the details to ensure strong performance without sacrificing drivability. Hundreds of hours spent in the lab and on the dyno, testing and validating rigorously, set our ROUSH calibrations apart from “guesswork” tuning found in other kits.
In addition to improved horsepower and torque, our kit also provides improved boost and throttle mapping that will lend a “sportier” feel right off idle to provide amazing drivability improvements all through the power band.
Do you already have the ROUSH 2015-2017 I4 2.3L Mustang Axle-Back Exhaust installed? Adding this Level 1 Performance Pac to your existing setup will get you the equivalent of our “Level 2” Performance Pac System (60 RWHP/51 RWTQ)!
The ROUSH calibration in our Performance Pac is easily programmed into the ECU of the vehicle via an industry standard J2534 tool & our free Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT) software
An included dongle allows for the ability to easily “flash” the vehicle's PCM at home, avoiding a visit to a Ford dealership or other ROUSH dealer.
Note: Not approved for sale or installation in California or states that require an EO numberWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.