2017-2018 Raptor ROUSH/FOX 3.0 Performance Suspension System Part #422075
Product highlights for the 2017-2018 Raptor ROUSH/FOX 3.0 Performance Suspension System:
- DSC (Dual Speed Compression): adjust the shock's high and low-speed compression damping by simply turning the external adjusters
- FOX patented Internal Bypass technology offers position sensitive damping that adapts to any terrain on and off the road, providing a plush, predictable ride everywhere you go.
- 3.0" Hard anodized aluminum, external reservoir, hard anodized extruded aluminum finned remote reservoir with recirculating reservoir bridge
- Gen 2 Raptor-specific valving to maximize performance and comfort
- 3.0" steel body with proprietary coating for improved durability
- External Reservoir: hard anodized extruded aluminum finned remote reservoir with Recirculating Reservoir Bridge
- FOX Quick Adjust Bypass (QAB) allows you to quickly and easily adjust bypass tubes by hand, with definitive clicks at every quarter turn, making tracking adjustments easy. No tools necessary.
ROUSH has worked in conjunction with Fox Shocks to develop the ultimate off-road 2017-2018 Raptor suspension, with a greater body diameter, more oil capacity, more valving for range-specific tuning, and increased thermal cycling capacity, with finned reservoirs and unmatched technology.
Designed for the asphalt and the mud, this suspension system offers a no-compromise solution that provides full range control through external valve adjustments (high and low speeds).
Sporting an anodized body finish, the teams at ROUSH and Fox developed and tested this system, achieving full FMVSS testing passing scores for both ABS and emergency handling when paired with our 20-inch wheel and BFG AT KO2 combination.
PART # 422075WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.