2017-2020 Raptor - Rigid Radiance Fog Amber LED Fog Light Kit Including Brackets

  • $569.99
    Unit price per 
  • Save $144.96
Shipping calculated at checkout.


For those of you who are looking for a QUALITY Fog light kit to incorporate into your 2017-2020 F-150 Raptor, Look HERE! 

Choose from the Radiance, or Radiance Scene versions:

The Standard Radiance and the Scene versions have the SAME effect. The Backlight (Amber or Red) is the same.

The Differences are this-

Radiance- 1 LED Per Pod (6 total)

Scene – 4 LED’s Per Pod (24 Total)

Radiance Lumens 900 Per Pod (X 6)

Scene Lumens 2970 Per Pod (x 6)


The kit includes:

  •  1 Pair of SPV Premium Fog mount Brackets with Bolts (NO DRILL) - $159.99 Value
  •  3 Pair of Rigid POD Radiance AMBER Fogs - $164.99 each or $269.99 each with the scene version.
  •  Custom ASSEMBLED One Piece Harness (included with loom) - $69.99 value
  • (Or Option 3, which has ONE Radiance for more in town driving and TWO Scene, for that really bright Offroad or out in the sticks coverage needed sometimes)


No Drilling Required
This version of the RADIANCE Series has an LED Amber surround for an effect that glows like the LED Markers on the Raptor.

This can be wired into the amber markers to be turned on when they are.

The other main WHITE LED Bulb can be illuminated by connecting it to your utility switches.

These can be run on 3 individual switches or tied into 1 switch.


Both the RIGID Light housings AND the HIGH END stainless steel SPV Parts Brackets have a HEAVY DUTY Black Powdercoat finish that Prohibits corrosion.

Powdercoat is NOT Paint. Powdercoat is a BAKED On Finish more like baking a Glaze onto a piece of pottery. It SEALS and looks GREAT! The Black Finish ties in and Matches your vehicles finish.

If you have a question on the differences between this Fog kit and our OTHER Rigid Fog Kits, or any other kit on the market you are trying to compare, Shoot us a message. We would be more than happy to provide detailed comparative information.

Install time, approx 2-4 hours. 

**Installation Instructions CLICK HERE**

Let me know if you have any questions and be sure to check back for more products coming soon! See also this Pro Fog Pocket kit from Baja Designs.

 

Customer Reviews

Based on 13 reviews
85%
(11)
15%
(2)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
M
Martin Brand
Fantastic fit and finish

My order arrived with all I needed, bar a few basic hand tools to carry out the installation myself at home. Love the product, the ease of installation and the next level customer support that I made use of prior to ordering and again prior to beginning my installation process. Highly recommend

J
Jason stpeter
Ridgid 3 pod for raptor

Not as bright as what I had hoped for this price point! But decent Baja designs brighter for sure

D
Dave
Great

These guys are great. They know there products and the products are quality. Great costumer service.

M
Majed Al woayeli
Majed

Hi
Very very excellent product and this is what prompted me to buy it but I am upset with the shipping company for not complying with the shipping process and I was surprised by the representative who called you when you were not at the site. And why was I not informed about the black friday discount in order to reduce the product value and to think about the tax and customs rates where the tax is very high and that is why we are late in getting the valuable products. I hope the tool will think if the tax is 15%, customs is 5%, the total will be 20%, which is very stressful for customers in Saudi.

E
Eric
Look amazing!

These look killer and are nice and easy to install. Overall I am very impressed with the wiring kit and quality of the brackets. All in all took me about 4 hours, the lights themselves took the longest just to get all aligned and aimed right. Might want to invest in a Delphi crimping tool if you do not have one to make it easier to hook up the Radiance lights to the SPP wiring harness if you go with the Radiance options. I also suggest getting their wiring kit to hook the backlights up to the OEM Amber Raptor lights for a clean and easy install. Overall highly recommended.