Last run of these has been completed, so they are now discontinued.
If you are still interested in purchasing one of these mounts, they will have to be done as a "special order."
Please contact us for pricing on individual special orders, as it is much different than on production orders.
SPV Parts 2017-2020 Ford F-150 Raptor No Drill OEM Bumper Universal Light Mount Kit Brackets
For those of you who want a NO DRILL option to truly customize whatever lights you can imagine on your Raptor, this is it.
This universal light mounting bracket kit gives you the versatility of a custom Bumper, without the need to replace your OEM bumper.
- Stainless Steel
- Black textured powder coat finish
- Adjustable slots for both the lights and for the mounting of the bar to the bumper mounts
- Universal fitment for lighting
- Mounting holes in the back underside to zip tie and secure your wiring
- No drill. Direct Bolt on.
- The top mount plate has 5 slots. Each slot is large enough to accept bolts from Baja designs, Rigid Industries and many other makes.
- This mount kit allows you to add up to 10 of the smaller POD or round lights, such as Rigid D-series, Rigid Radiance, Rigid 360 4"
- You can mount up to 5 larger lights such as the Baja LP6, or Rigid 360 6"
- You can mount a combination of the smaller 4" and 6" lights
- You can mount a smaller series light bar AND a combination of pod lights.
- Because the camera is important to many people, you can choose to leave space in the center for visibility and mount the lights on the outer areas.
Key benefits to this kit over a replacement aftermarket bumper-
- Less weight - Aftermarket Steel bumpers weigh well over 100 lbs. The point of the GEN 2 Raptor was weight savings.
- No Rust - These Mounts and brackets are Stainless Steel. Aftermarket bumpers are normal steel and will rust over time. Generally from the inside out or around the welds because the powder coat can't cover the inside effectively
- Less cost over an aftermarket bumper
- More custom mounting options
(Lights sold separately. See our lighting section or feel free to call us, email us, or open a chat for help!)
Write or copy/paste Liquid code