Product highlights for the 2018-2020 Mustang 2.3L ROUSH Performance Pac - Level 1:
- Fits 2018 - 2020 Ford Mustang I4 2.3L EcoBoost , excluding the high output Mustang I4 2.3L EcoBoost.
- Adds additional 33 horsepower and 37 lb-ft of torque over stock
- Cold Air Intake feeds cooler, denser air to the engine, increasing overall power output, while boosting the sound of your Mustang
- Includes a high flow, high capacity, washable and reusable performance dry element air filter (does NOT require oiling)
- Improved throttle mapping gives a sportier feel to the I4 2.3L EcoBoost engine
- Calibration is optimized for 93-octane fuel, but is compatible with 91 octane fuel
- Can be added to a 2018 - 2020 2.3L I4 Mustang with the ROUSH Axle-Back Exhaust already equipped to get “Level 2” Performance Pac equivalent power increases
Unlock the full performance potential of the EcoBoost Mustang, adding gains of 33 horsepower and 37 lb-ft of torque with the ROUSH Performance Pac Level 1. Engineered for maximum thrill, the combination of the ROUSH Cold Air Intake and Calibration take the power of the EcoBoost Mustang to the next level.
The cold air intake replaces the restrictive stock air intake, unlocking power and efficiency. For a sportier driving experience, the ROUSH calibration is optimized to provide more boost and improved throttle mapping.
Installation is quick and easy and can be completed in under an hour with basic tools. Because ROUSH is with you on this ride, this Performance Pac includes the ROUSH 3-year/36,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty.
50-State emissions-legal on 2018-2020 Mustangs (CARB E.O. #D-418-37).
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.