Product highlights for the 2018-2020 ROUSH Mustang Phase 1 to Phase 2 Supercharger Upgrade Kit - 750HP:
- Upgrades power output to 750 horsepower/670 lb-ft of torque
- 50-state legal
- Fits 2018-2020 Mustang GT 5.0L V8
- Compatible with both automatic and manual transmissions
- Utilizes Eaton’s TVS R2650 technology in the Phase 1 kit for increased power output throughout the RPM band
- New, larger full-face low temperature radiator improves cooling capacity
- Calibration optimized for 93 octane fuel, compatible with premium fuel
- 3-year/36,000-mile limited ROUSH powertrain warranty included
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- PART # 422185
The ROUSH Mustang Phase 1 to Phase 2 Supercharger Upgrade Kit builds on the enhanced performance of the Phase 1 supercharger system by adding more power to the V8 5.0L Ford Mustang GT/Roush RS3 - boosting horsepower to 750 - an astounding increase of 290 horsepower over stock and an additional 50 horsepower and 60 pound-feet of torque over the Phase 1.
The upgrade kit includes a high-capacity low temperature radiator and upgraded ROUSH calibration, which provide increased cooling capability and work with Eaton’s TVS R2650 technology for greater power output. The larger LTR and optimized calibration work in harmony to improve cooling and optimize performance, giving drivers extra laps at the track.
This system is compatible with both manual and automatic transmissions and is optimized for 93-octane fuel. The upgrade kit comes with all necessary hardware for installation, and your upgraded Phase 2 calibration can be downloaded to your ECU in minutes.
The Phase 2 Supercharger delivers more power, unparalleled performance, versatility, and reliability on and off the track. At ROUSH Performance, we believe in offering even more. ROUSH ensures every 2018-2020 Phase 2 Supercharger offers peace of mind with our 3-year/36,000-mile ROUSH limited powertrain warranty.
50-State emissions-legal on 2018-2020 Mustangs (CARB E.O. #D-418-33).
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.