2018-2020 ROUSH Mustang Supercharger Kit - Phase 1 700HP Part #422090
Product highlights for the 2018-2020 ROUSH Mustang Supercharger Kit - Phase 1 700HP:
- Fits 2018-2020 Mustang GT 5.0L V8
- ROUSH/Ford Performance TVS R2650 Phase 1 Supercharger System
- Produces 700 horsepower/610 lb-ft of torque
- Compatible with both manual and automatic transmissions
- NOT compatible with the BULLITT edition Mustang
- Features Eaton's R2650 rotating assembly along with newly-designed, high-flowing front inlet and outlet ports which greatly enhance thermal and volumetric efficiency across the entire RPM range
- Supercharger rotors feature 170 degrees of twist (vs. 160 degrees on previous R2300)
- New 2650 rotor geometry provides better sealing with optimized length-over-depth ratio
- Increased durability with bigger bearings and thicker timing gears
- Pressure relief ports in bearing plate for reduced input power
- New, larger full-face radiator improves cooling capacity
- Custom, all-aluminum, high-efficiency intercooler, high-capacity degas bottle and separate reservoir provides substantial cooling and technology
- Fuel charging assembly with all-new, custom, ROUSH-designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
- High-flow induction system with larger throttle body provides increased air flow
- Heavy-duty, first sheave FEAD system reduces stress on the engine
- High performance, ultra-reliable engine calibration included (to be downloaded using ROUSH RDT software – see details below)
- Calibration is flashed using free ROUSH RDT software using industry standard J2534 interface tools (Note: a dealer service charge may apply)
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- 3-year/36,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty included when installed by Ford dealer or an Automotive Service Excellence-certified technician
- Note: Not compatible with Ford Mustang 5.0L equipped to meet Euro 6.2 emission standards. (Euro 6.2 dictates the use of particulate filters which are not compatible with the Roush Supercharger system)
- PART # 422090
A storied history in powertrain development between ROUSH Performance and Ford Performance continues with a new state-of-the-art supercharger kit for the V8-powered 2018-2020 Mustang GT. Unleash your Mustang's full potential with this new Supercharger, boosting performance to a staggering 700 horsepower and 610 lb-ft of torque at 12psi with 91 octane fuel. The 2.65L Phase 1 Supercharger Kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers, raising the bar for performance and reliability. Our TVS technology delivers more power and better fuel economy in a highly-engineered package, and is part of the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built Ford Mustangs.
The ROUSH R2650 TVS supercharger is a roots-type positive displacement supercharger that features Eaton's new twin four-lobe rotors that are twisted 170-degrees. The fourth lobe and added helix angle (aka twist), when combined with newly-designed air inlet and outlet ports, provides a long list of benefits including: greatly enhanced thermal efficiency, higher volumetric capacity, higher operating speeds, a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine, and improved noise and vibration characteristics.
During development, our new R2650 supercharger has spent hundreds of hours atop our engine dyno to ensure its industry-leading performance, safety, and reliability. It has seen well over 17 million wide-open-throttle cycles, while consistently and safely pushing performance numbers of 700+ horsepower.
Unlike turbocharging, the ROUSH R2650 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine’s entire power band.
This kit fits both automatic and manual-equipped 2018-2019 Mustang GTs, and comes with all hardware for installation. It is warrantied when installed by a Ford dealer or an Automotive Service Excellence-certified technician.
This kit is NOT compatible with Brazilian vehicles.
50-State emissions-legal on 2018-2019 Mustangs (CARB E.O. #D-418-33).
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -