Product highlights for the 2019-2020 Ranger 2.3L ROUSH Performance Pac - Level 1:
- Fits 2019, 2020 Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost® engine
- Provides max power increases of 47 RWHP and 65 lb-ft RWTQ at 3750 RPM
- Greatly improved airflow with reduced intake restriction over stock
- Larger high-flow, washable and reusable performance air filter that does not require oiling
- Designed using OEM CAD data to guarantee perfect fitment
- Cold Air Kit features engineered transparent lid maintaining factory water fording capability by retaining the stock airbox snorkel
- High-performance throttle and boost mapping for increased horsepower, torque, and throttle response throughout the RPM range
- Compatible with premium pump gas
- 3-year/36,000 mile limited ROUSH powertrain warranty included
- Calibration optimized for 93 octane fuel
- ROUSH Cold Air Induction Kit
- ROUSH Performance Engine Calibration
The 2019-2020 ROUSH Level 1 Ranger Performance Pac for the 2.3L EcoBoost® engine has been engineered to deliver trademark ROUSH power and performance in an easy-to-install kit. Designed to offer increased power gains and engine performance, the Level 1 Performance Pac has been extensively tested on both the road and in the lab for maximum thrill and reliability.
The kit includes a ROUSH Cold Air Induction Kit and ROUSH Performance Engine Calibration delivering max power gains of 47 rear-wheel horsepower and 65 lb-ft of rear-wheel torque. For even more ease of use, the Level 1 Performance Pac has been engineered for use with premium pump gas.
At ROUSH Performance, we believe in offering more than thrilling performance. ROUSH ensures every 2019 ROUSH Level 1 Ranger Performance Pac offers peace of mind with our 3-year/36,000-mile ROUSH limited powertrain warranty.
50-State emissions-legal on 2019-2020 2.3L Rangers (CARB E.O. #D-418-37).
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Really a different driving experience in the Truck. Fuel economy improved.
Write or copy/paste Liquid code