Product highlights for the 2019-2020 Raptor 3.5L ROUSH Performance Pac - Level 2:
- Fits 2019/2020 Raptor with the 3.5L (HO) engine.
- Adds 57 rear-wheel horsepower and 73 rear-wheel ft-lb torque over stock.
- Exhaust is made from 3-inch, mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum air flow and performance.
- Greatly improved airflow and reduced intake restriction over stock.
- High-flow, washable and reusable performance air filter that does not require oiling.
- Designed using OEM CAD data to guarantee perfect fitment.
- High-performance throttle and boost mapping for increased horsepower, torque, and throttle response throughout the RPM range.
- Compatible with premium pump gas.
- Includes 3-year/36,000 mile limited ROUSH powertrain warranty.
- Easy software installation with standard J2534 re-flash interface (not included) using the included ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT) utility (dealer service charges may apply).
- Calibration optimized for 93 octane fuel (compatible with lower octane with reduced power)
- PART # 422177
- Premium ROUSH Raptor Cat-Back Rear-Exit Exhaust
- ROUSH Cold Air Intake Kit
- ROUSH PCM (Powertrain Control Module) Calibration
The 2019/2020 ROUSH Level 2 Raptor Performance Pac brings together a powerful mix of ROUSH performance upgrades for the ultimate “bolt-on” package for Raptor owners. Extensively tested both on the road and in the lab, the Level 2 Performance Pac is designed to give a sporty, aggressive feel with the signature ROUSH exhaust rumble to back it up – all while providing ultimate reliability.
We at ROUSH Performance believe in delivering more than thrilling performance and sound. ROUSH ensures every 2019 Raptor Level 2 Performance Pac offers peace of mind with the 3-year/36,000-mile ROUSH limited powertrain warranty.
APPROVED FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA OR STATES THAT REQUIRE CALIFORNIA E.O. #D-418-37WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Write or copy/paste Liquid code