SPV Parts 2021 + FORD RAPTOR - REAR BAJA DESIGNS S2 / SPV REVERSE LIGHT KIT (NO DRILL/MOD) rear light kit
NEW! Now available for 2021 + Gen 3 Raptors
The New SPV Ranger Reverse Light kit utilizing the Baja Designs S2 lights are Here!!
The advantage to these is the extra slim case. If you want similar light output and less bulk... this might be the Baja Designs light kit for you...
Each Ford Raptor Baja kit comes with everything you need...
- One Pair of Baja Designs S2 Sport or Pro Wide Cornering Lights #547805 or 487805
- SPV Parts Exclusive Rear Brackets Hardware
- CHOICE of 3 Harness Configurations:
1: Standard Short Harness with Tail Light Adapter.... Plug N Play. Automatically triggers the rear lights when put in reverse, triggers the red backlight when tail lights/markers are on.
2: One full length wire harness ONLY (Without Tail Light Trigger Adapter).... This runs all the way to the engine bay and INCLUDES our Plug N Play Relay Adapter. From there, you can connect it to any single switch wire from in the cab. Look for our other switch options.
3: Utilize BOTH the full harness to connect to a switch AND the tail light adapter. (Also includes the relay adapter) This will still trigger when in reverse, but also be capable of connecting to a separate switch in the cab. (Pat Pending)
CLEAR ADVANTAGES OVER THE STANDARD BAJA REVERSE LIGHT KIT-
- Your CHOICE between the 1130 Lumen S2 Sport (Which come in the Baja kit #447558) or the PRO version with 2,450 Lumens, which ISN'T available in the Baja branded Kit.
- The Baja Standard kit requires splicing/tapping into your factory Harness for the reverse trigger. Most don't want to do that. Our kit comes with 3 configurations. All of which require ZERO cutting or splicing into factory harnesses.
- Reverse triggers use our plug n play tail light adapter. It plugs into your tail light and then into the rear light harness. All plug n play. All options listed above require zero modification of any factory wiring.
Let us know if you have any questions and be sure to check back for more products coming soon!
The stock reverse lights are ok when used with the backup camera but are limited in brightness and distance. The factory reverse lights only work when in reverse and while the truck has Zone lighting, I want to be able to really light up behind the truck when in Park.
Considered several options but chose the BD S2 Pro Wide Cornering and got SPV's Long Harness w/ tail-light adapter. The S2 Pros mount up against the rear bumper and are recessed back which is exactly what I wanted. If anything hits the back bumper, the lights are protected. The wiring harness turns the BD S2 Pro reverse lights automatically when I shift into reverse and I can also turn them on whenever I want with an AUX switch (I used AUX 6).
The install was really easy. The tail light assembly comes off quick and mounting the lights and brackets was simple once I realized it is better to mount the S2 Pro in the bracket with both side screws and then install on the truck. Having a T-40 Long Arm L-Key is necessary.
The wiring harness was actually pretty easy to route from the rear drivers side to the rear passenger side and then all the way into the engine compartment. Used 12” black zip ties to secure it.
Really happy with the quality of the wiring harnesses and customer service from SPV.