2 Way/3 Way Splitter Adapters
Use these splitters for the following applications with our universal harness system-
- 2 Way Splitter - Use to combine a pair of wires or split a pair of wires
- 3 Way Splitter - Use to combine or split 3 sets of wires
Examples would be-
- You have a front harness and a rear harness. Both have backlight options. Plug in a 2 way splitter to split the backlight power to both. Or if you have 3 sets of lights, use a 3 way splitter
- Another example is, say you have a triple pair fog harness that you want to combine into 1 switch. Plug in the splitter, and plug into ONE switch. No cutting, No splicing.
- Another example. You want to combine 2 separate harnesses into ONE switch. Use a splitter to plug into each harness, and then connect the one plug to your one switch.
Harness System Description-
See other optional components to BUILD YOUR LIGHTING SYSTEM!!
Had to purchase special tool just put together wires in order for the plug harness even to work
Plugged right in and works perfectly. Only 2 things, would like the wires between main plugs to be wrapped and a cap for 3 way for future lights.
SPV Parts Harness 2-way Splitter or 3-way Splitter - SPV Harness System (Works with MANY vehicles, See Details)
Love the splitter that I purchased for my Rigid Mod bumper light on my Bronco, very easy to install, plug and play into the lights as well and the AUX switches.
These are quality components and was exactly what I was looking for
Write or copy/paste Liquid code