Harness 2 way Splitter or 3 way Splitter - SPV Harness System (Works with MANY vehicles, See Details)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
2 Way/3 Way Splitter Adapters
Use these splitters for the following applications with our universal harness system-
- 2 Way Splitter - Use to combine a pair of wires or split a pair of wires
- 3 Way Splitter - Use to combine or split 3 sets of wires
Examples would be-
- You have a front harness and a rear harness. Both have backlight options. Plug in a 2 way splitter to split the backlight power to both. Or if you have 3 sets of lights, use a 3 way splitter
- Another example is, say you have a triple pair fog harness that you want to combine into 1 switch. Plug in the splitter, and plug into ONE switch. No cutting, No splicing.
- Another example. You want to combine 2 separate harnesses into ONE switch. Use a splitter to plug into each harness, and then connect the one plug to your one switch.
Harness System Description-
This harness is part of our UNIVERSAL harness system. Each harness can be used for virtually ANY vehicle and ANY lighting application with the use of our many adapters and modules. Each adapter or module will simply plug into the harness to fit virtually ANY light.
For example, if you have any light such as Rigid Radiance, Scene, 360, or any other make and model WITHOUT connectors on the bare wires with the lights. You will simply add on the included matching connectors in the included kit.
If you have lights WITH connectors on them, you just add the correct connector adaptor type. Some examples of connector adapters are- Rigid Pro Series lights or Single stage lights use DT connectors. Baja Designs (For the most part) use WP Connectors. If you have a 3 wire light (With the Amber/Multicolor background) you can use the included plug pack to either add to your lights 90% of the time, or your light will most likely already have the 3 way WP connectors on them, which will match to these harnesses.
These harnesses also can be interconnected to other adapters from the system. Including Tail Light or Marker Light Trigger adapters to trigger reverse lights, marker lights to backlit lighting, etc.
See other optional components to BUILD YOUR LIGHTING SYSTEM!!
This Component is a stand alone harness that is all you will need in applications like the Ford F-150 Raptor, where you are connecting in to the vehicles BUILT IN RELAYS and FUSES. This harness is not FUSED and therefore, if you are connecting it direct to ANYTHING other than a fused circuit, you MUST connect our add on Relay/Fuse adaptor to protect your lights and vehicle from fire. We are NOT responsible for incorrectly installed equipment. If you have questions, please refer to the chart, instructions or reach out to us so we can guide you.