SPV Parts 2017-2020 Ford F-150 Raptor RED Rigid Radiance Reverse Light Kit Backup LED Kit (20202 & 68202)
Pick from the Radiance, or Radiance Scene versions:
The Standard Radiance and the Scene versions have the SAME effect. The Backlight (Amber or Red) is the same.
The Differences are this-
Radiance (20202) - 1 LED Per Pod (2 total)
Scene (68202) – 4 LED’s Per Pod (8 Total)
Radiance Lumens – 900 Per Pod (X 2)
Scene Lumens – 2970 Per Pod (x 2)
Now includes the NEW SPV harness from the SPV Harness System (Pat Pending)
Each kit comes with everything you need...
- One Pair of red backlit Radiance #20202 or Scene #68202 Lights
- One Pair or 2nd/3rd Gen SPV Parts Exclusive Rear Brackets
- Choice of 3 Harness configurations- One full length wire harness to switches only, Or Short Length Harness with Tail Light Adapter for Reverse Trigger ONLY, or the full harness to the switches & Tail light adapter trigger that will give you BOTH a trigger in reverse and switch control when you want it. (Pat Pending)
****Click here to view the installation instructions****
Kit includes 1 Pair of Rigid Red Radiance - $164.99 or Red Scene $269.99 Value
- One set of rear Brackets - $49.99 Value
- One Custom Plug and Play rear harness - $49.99-$109.98 Value
- Complete instructions
Easy to install, had a little trouble crimping the wires, but. Watching John on YouTube helped a lot. I was looking to change the reverse light bulb, but it is led on my Ford raptor so these rigid radiance lights worked awesome when reversing the truck into the garage, and the red backlight looks sweet. Now I need to buy the matching fog lights.
Mounted very nicely and easy plug and play wiring.