**Last run of these mounting brackets has been completed, so they are now discontinued.
If you are still interested in purchasing one of these mounts, they will have to be done as an individual "special order."
Please contact us for pricing on individual special orders, as it is much different than on production orders.
For those of you who want a NO DRILL option to truly customize whatever lights you can imagine on your Raptor, this is it.
The Base kit comes with the Mounting hardware. All you need to do is select your optional lights to complete the kit.
This bumper light mount kit gives you the versatility of a custom Bumper, without the need to replace your OEM bumper.
- Stainless Steel
- Black textured powder coat finish
- Adjustable slots for both the lights and for the mounting of the bar to the bumper mounts
- Universal fitment for lighting
- Mounting holes in the back underside to zip tie and secure your wiring
- No drill. Direct Bolt on.
- The top mount plate has 5 slots. Each slot is large enough to accept bolts from Baja designs, Rigid Industries and many other makes.
- This mount kit allows you to add up to 10 of the smaller POD or round lights, such as Rigid D-series, Rigid Radiance, Rigid 360 4"
- You can mount up to 5 larger lights such as the Baja LP6, or Rigid 360 6"
- You can mount a combination of the smaller 4" and 6" lights
- You can mount a smaller series light bar AND a combination of pod lights.
- Because the camera is important to many people, you can choose to leave space in the center for visibility and mount the lights on the outer areas.
Key benefits to this kit over a replacement aftermarket bumper-
- Less weight - Aftermarket Steel bumpers weigh well over 100 lbs. The point of the GEN 2 Raptor was weight savings.
- No Rust - These Mounts and brackets are Stainless Steel. Aftermarket bumpers are normal steel and will rust over time. Generally from the inside out or around the welds because the powder coat can't cover the inside effectively
- Less cost over an aftermarket bumper
- More custom mounting options
Select your optional lights from the drop downs to complete your build
Harnesses not included. Some lights may come with harnesses. Due to complexities of which lights or combinations chosen. It is difficult to have a one harness solution here. Let us know if you need help with wiring solutions on the combination you choose.
6" Rigid 360s come in either 2 Spot and 2 Driving Patterns with AMBER Backlight or An additional pair of either of those.
The Mega Kit (Also Shown in the Video in the photo section) includes 2 Large 6" Spot, 2 Large 6" Driving, 2 Small 4" Spot, 2 Small 4" Driving and 2 SAE Amber (Selective Yellow) For fog/snow 4" Lights (recommended to be on an independent switch).
Baja LP6's come in the Driving Combo with Amber Backlight. You can choose 4 or 5 Lights. Also shown in photos.
Rigid 360 Round 6" Lights produce 8600 Lumens EACH
Rigid 360 Round 4" Lights produce 3100 Lumens EACH
So you can see the math puts the 4 - 6" Lights at 34,400 Lumens and the Mega Kit at 53,000 Lumens
The possibilities are TRULY endless and these preconfigured options are just an example. If you prefer to assemble your OWN configuration of lights, please see the Bracket Section for the mount itself, and then you can choose your own lights.
Here is a link to the Bracket Section-
Here is a link to the Individual Light Section-