SPV Parts 2017-2020 FORD RAPTOR - REAR BAJA DESIGNS S1 / SPV REVERSE LIGHT KIT (NO DRILL/MOD) rear light kit (Gen 2)
The New SPV Raptor Reverse Light kit utilizing the Baja Designs S1 lights are Here!!
The advantage to these is the extra slim case. If you want similar light output and less bulk... these might be the kit for you...
Each kit comes with everything you need...
- One Pair of Baja Designs S1 Wide Cornering Lights #387805
- SPV Parts Exclusive Rear Brackets Hardware
- CHOICE of 3 Harness Configurations:
1: Standard Short Harness with Tail Light Adapter.... Plug N Play. Automatically triggers the rear lights when put in reverse, triggers the red backlight when tail lights/markers are on.
2: One full length wire harness ONLY (Without Tail Light Trigger Adapter).... This runs all the way to the engine bay and INCLUDES our Plug N Play Relay Adapter. From there, you can connect it to any single switch wire from in the cab. Look for our other switch options.
3: Utilize BOTH the full harness to connect to a switch AND the tail light adapter. (Also includes the relay adapter) This will still trigger when in reverse, but also be capable of connecting to a separate switch in the cab. (Pat Pending)
CLEAR ADVANTAGES OVER THE STANDARD BAJA REVERSE LIGHT KIT-
- Baja Designs S1's Produce 2,375 Lumens. That's only 75 lumens LESS than the S2 Pro's in a smaller package! We have exclusive mounts in this kit to attach your S1's as a direct bolt on and this ISN'T available in a Baja branded Kit for the S1.
- The Baja Standard S2 kit they do offer requires splicing/tapping into your factory Harness for the reverse trigger. Most don't want to do that. Our kit comes with 3 configurations. All of which require ZERO cutting or splicing into factory harnesses.
- Reverse triggers use our plug n play tail light adapter. It plugs into your tail light and then into the rear light harness. All plug n play. All options listed above require zero modification of any factory wiring.
Baja Designs Features:
Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
Specifications (Per Light):
Lumens: 2,375 Utilizing 1 LED
Wattage/Amps: 20W / 1.45A
Dimensions: 2.1" x 2.1" x 2.1"
Safe Voltage Range: 9-28V
Weight: 0.4 lbs
LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
Built-In Overvoltage Protection
IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Let us know if you have any questions and be sure to check back for more products coming soon!