JUST IN! Order now to be sure to secure yours before supplies run low.
The NEW Behind the LOWER Grille Light bar Kit by SPV Parts allows you to install a 6" or a 10" Rigid Industries LED Light bar in the lower grille opening of a 2021+ Ford Raptor.
There is a wide array of options in choosing the combination you want.
These light bar options come in either the "Pro Line" or the "Radiance Line" The NEW Radiance SR Plus models have a NEW RGB color selecting option... Including a rotating feature that cycles through all the colors. (Don't forget to add our "Tap Switch" to easily change colors without disconnecting anything for the Radiance+ lights.
It has a really cool amber backlight, while providing high power, quality WHITE light for added visibility.
NOTE: If you live in a state that REQUIRES a front plate, it will partially block the light.
The kit includes:
- Your Selection of Optional Light Bar (See Below)
- Rigid Wire Harness (SPV Harness Optional Except with "Radiance" Models which require a harness so we include ours in that price)
- SPV Stainless Steel Brackets and Mounting Hardware
Radiance 10" Light Bar Options (Backlight Color):
- NEW! SR Radiance+ Series, Color Change RGB #210603 (4,896 Lumens)
SR Pro Light Bar Options:
- 10 inch Flood (Black Case) #910113 (7,920 Lumens)
- 10 inch Spot (Black Case) #910213 (7,920 Lumens)
- 10 inch Spot/Flood Combo (Black Case) #910313 (7,920 Lumens)
- 10 inch Driving (Black Case) #910613 (4,896 Lumens)
- 10 inch Spot/Driving Combo (Black Case) #911313 (7,524 Lumens)
After watching several of the product detail/installation videos I bought this grill light. I have been very pleased with the rigid flood/spot combo light. It provides a decent amount of extra light from the 10” light bar and the installation was very easy. The light is tucked behind the grill and is unnoticeable. The hardest part of the installation is the limited access to the nuts. The brackets from SPV lined up perfectly and the wiring harness was simple to install. I have installed other lights/wiring harnesses from SPV, so this was a plug and play installation with nothing extra required. SPV did provide all the necessary parts if you haven’t wired in your aux connections before. Additionally, I thought I had made a mistake in my order and emailed SPV immediately. They looked over my order and corrected my mistake the next day. Top notch service and a great company to deal with.
The best service and product. Will be doing a lot more business with John and SVP.
Always an easy transaction with SPV! Price is always right and shipping is very quick. Haven’t installed it yet but with the installation video right on the website for easy resource, it should be quick! Thank you SPV!