Product highlights for the 2015-2017 Mustang 2.3L ROUSH EcoBoost Cold Air Kit:
- Fits 2015-2017 Mustang 2.3L I4
- ROUSH Cold Air Intake System
- Increased performance by +29.6 RWHP and +27.89 ft-lbs RWTQ with no calibration required!
- Will not void factory warranty
- Improved throttle response
- Includes step-down coupler for use with larger turbos
- 74% less intake restriction
- CAD-designed for optimized hood sealing and performance
- Easy installation (no drilling or cutting required)
- Reusable oil-free air filter
- Superior filtration properties
- ROUSH 90-Day Limited Warranty Included
- Includes all necessary hardware
- 50 State Legal for 2015-2017 Model Years: EO #D-418-30
- For even bigger power gains, take a look at the ROUSH Level 1 & Level 2 Performance Pacs!
- Already have this cold air kit but want more power? Add ROUSH’s Flash Pack to get another 21 RWHP + 17 ft-lbs. RWTQ!
ROUSH’s newly-designed cold air intake for the 2015-2017 2.3L I4 Ecoboost engine brings staggering performance increases that can be achieved with an installation that takes under an hour with no calibration required!
The ROUSH EcoBoost Cold Air Intake replaces the restrictive stock air intake, unlocking latent power and fuel efficiency. There’s no need for calibration or a custom tune, as this CAI system was engineered, tested, and designed to work with the completely stock 2.3L I4 engine! Paired with Ford’s innovative EcoBoost engine, our ROUSH Cold Air Kit feeds cooler, denser air to the Turbo, increasing potential power output by up to 29 RWHP and 27 ft-lbs. RTWQ! Our kit is 74% less restrictive than the stock system at peak horsepower. Best of all, this system will not void your factory warranty!
An innovative dry filter is composed of two layers of wire mesh for durability and is proven to retain its shape under high airflow. The filter is washable, re-usable and requires no oiling.
Included in the kit is the air filter with clamp, injection-molded lower air box/tray (featuring the ROUSH logo) with installed EPDM foam hood seal, blow-molded clean air tubes and all required mounting hardware. The kit utilizes all factory emissions and vacuum lines. Factory mounting locations and hardware are utilized to allow for quick and easy installation. ROUSH also includes a 90 day limited parts warranty with this system.
Already have this cold air kit but want more power? Add ROUSH’s Flash Pack to get another 21 RWHP + 17 ft-lbs. RWTQ!PART #421827
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.