Product highlights for the 2015-2017 ROUSH Mustang Supercharger - Phase 2 727 HP Calibrated:
- Most highly-engineered supercharger system for the 2015-2017 Mustang on the market
- 727 hp @ 6850rpm and 610 lb-ft @ 5000rpm
- +292 hp (+67%) and +210 lb-ft (+53%) increase over stock (435hp/400 lb-ft)
- Fits BOTH manual and automatic transmissions
- R2300 Supercharger featuring new TVS Technology
- All-new, high-capacity, low-restriction air filter and complete induction system
- Large fabricated aluminum intercooler, full-face low-temperature radiator, and high-capacity degas bottle
- ROUSH-designed high-flow fuel injectors
- Large 60mm dual-bore throttle body
- Custom designed, heavy-duty first sheave FEAD system
- ROUSH Phase 2 calibration file delivered with exclusive Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT)
- Higher boost 80 mm pulley
- Preset plug and play fuel pump control module increases fuel flow
- NGK hi-performance spark plugs (specific for Phase 2)
- 50-State emissions-legal on 2015-2016 Mustangs (CARB E.O. #D-418-29). NOT APPROVED for sale or installation on 2017 model year in the state of California, or any other states that require an Executive Order Number.
- 3-Year/36,000 Mile ROUSH parts only limited warranty
ROUSH Performance's Phase 2 Supercharger system boosts performance to 727 horsepower for the 2015-2017 Ford Mustang 5.0L V8, the ROUSH 2.3L Phase 2 Calibrated Supercharger System is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers developed by ROUSH, raising the bar for performance and reliability. Eaton's TVS technology rotating assembly delivers more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package, and is part of the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built Ford Mustangs.
Our Phase 2 system builds on the outstanding performance of our 2015-2017 Phase 1 supercharger system, by adding proven core components and careful calibration for an additional 57 horsepower and 65 lb-ft of torque over our 670 hp/ 545 lb-ft system.
The ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger is a roots-type positive displacement supercharger that features twin four-lobe rotors twisted 160-degrees vs older three lobe, 60 degree twist technology. The fourth lobe and the added twist, when combined with newly-redesigned air inlet and outlet ports, offers greatly enhanced thermal effciency, higher volumetric capacity, higher operating speeds, a smoother, more effcient flow of air into the engine, and improved noise and vibration characteristics.
Unlike turbocharging, the ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine's entire power band.
50-State emissions-legal on 2015-2016 Mustangs (CARB E.O. #D-418-29). NOT APPROVED for sale or installation on 2017 model year in the state of California, or any other states that require an Executive Order Number.
This kit comes with an extended parts warranty (ROUSH Supplied Parts Only), which is good for 3 years or 36,000 miles from the date of retail purchase.WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Write or copy/paste Liquid code