NOTE: WE HAVE 14 of these IN STOCK IN HAND as of 10/7/22
Product highlights for the 2019-2022 Ranger 2.3L ROUSH Cold Air Intake Kit:
- Custom see-through air box lid
- High-flow, high-capacity, washable and reusable air dry element filter (does not require oiling)
- Power Gains: up to 8 lb-ft of torque over factory with intake swap alone
- Increased air flow
- Increased engine performance with no PCM recalibration required
- CAD-designed for optimized sealing to keep out heat and gain maximum performance
- Durable injection molded parts
- Provides additional induction noise and aggressive performance sound
- Custom ROUSH conical-style filter with 21 percent more surface area than stock
- Maintains factory airbox snorkel
- No modifications are required for installation
- Includes all necessary hardware and instructions
- Includes ROUSH 90-Day Limited Parts Warranty
New for this year is the Ranger 2.3L Cold Air Intake Kit. The ROUSH Performance Cold Air Intake delivers greater performance over the stock intake - increasing airflow and producing power gains of up to 8 lb-ft of torque over stock with an intake swap alone.
This CAI system features a custom engineered transparent cover while maintaining the factory airbox snorkel and increasing airflow. The included ROUSH conical-style dry element filter has 21 percent more surface area than the factory filter and requires no oiling and is easily washable for reuse. No modifications are needed for installation, just bolt-on and go!
The kit utilizes durable injection molded parts and comes with all necessary hardware and instructions, allowing for quick and easy installation. No cutting or modifications are needed for installation, just bolt and go! Installation of the ROUSH Performance CAI will also not void your factory warranty. This cold air kit is also backed by the ROUSH 90-Day Limited Parts Warranty.
50-State emissions-legal on 2019-2021 Rangers (CARB E.O. #D-418-38).
2022 not valid for sale/use in California or states that require an EO label
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PART # 422178
Glad I got that intake it was easy to install and
It runs perfect with Borla exhaust system
Could use more parts 4 my 2021 Ranger
Upon sticking the foam gasket to the underside of the clear view airbox , trying to then (place in) install to the factory airbox base required some effort to close the pins definitely a tight fit. I also I noticed on the plastic molded piece that attaches to the air box lid and supplied intercooler hose there was a gap in the alignment of the pieces, I fabricated a cork gasket to place in between for a good seal. At the same time I ordered this part I received a Roush decal and placed on the truck for the benefit of the product., alas I DID NOT receive a decal from your company "SPECIALITY PERFORMANCE PARTS" I am more then happy to advertise and place your decal display . Thank you for your professionalism and courtesy to place these products available to us enthusiasts..
Write or copy/paste Liquid code