ROUSH 2019-2020 F-150 and Raptor 3.5L Performance Pac - Level 1 - 422171
As of 2/17/22 We have 2 of these IN HAND! Order Quickly!
Product highlights for the 2019/2020 F-150 & Raptor 3.5L ROUSH Performance Pac - Level 1:
- Fits 2019-2020 F-150 3.5L and Raptor 3.5L High Output (HO) EcoBoost engines.
- Adds 71 horsepower and 55 ft-lb torque over the stock 3.5L EcoBoost F-150 and 57 horsepower and 73 ft-lb torque over the stock 3.5L (HO) Raptor.
- Greatly improved airflow with reduced intake restriction over stock.
- High-flow, washable and reusable performance air filter that does not require oiling.
- Designed using OEM CAD data to guarantee perfect fitment.
- High-performance throttle and boost mapping for increased horsepower, torque, and throttle response throughout the RPM range.
- Compatible with premium pump gas.
- 3-year/36,000 mile limited ROUSH powertrain warranty included.
- Easy software installation with standard J2534 re-flash interface (not included) using the included ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT) utility (dealer service charges may apply).
- Calibration optimized for 93 octane fuel (compatible with lower octane with reduced power)
- PART # 422171
- ROUSH PCM (Powertrain Control Module) Calibration
- ROUSH Cold Air Intake Kit
The 2019/2020 ROUSH Level 1 F-150 and Raptor Performance Pac for the 3.5L EcoBoost engine has been engineered to deliver trademark ROUSH power and performance in an easy-to-install kit. Designed to offer an aggressive, sporty ROUSH driving experience, the Level 1 Performance Pac has been extensively tested both on the road and in the lab for maximum thrill and ultimate reliability. For even more ease of use, the Level 1 Performance Pac has been engineered for use with premium pump gas.
We at ROUSH Performance believe in offering more than thrilling performance. ROUSH ensures every 2019 ROUSH Level 1 F-150 and Raptor Performance Pac offers peace of mind with the 3-year/36,000-mile ROUSH limited powertrain warranty.
APPROVED FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA OR STATES THAT REQUIRE CALIFORNIA E.O.# D-418-37WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Normally, I don’t write reviews other than a short one or two liner, but in this case, I made an acceptation. I was pretty skeptical that a bolt on CAI and a PCM flash would make all the difference in the world, but boy was wrong! Install was very easy. Did it feel weird removing the clean air tubing only to replace it with tubing of similar size and shape, YES! Is there a gap where the tubing inserts into the MUCH larger airbox, YES! I imagine the gap is negated by the positive air pressure from the ram air inlet duct. However it works, the gains are impressive!
Not only did it smooth out the shifting patterns in “Normal” drive mode, but I noticed a significant increase to throttle response as well. My 2020 Raptor has over 18,000 miles on it (I know, it’s barely broke in) and I’ve always ran 93 octane in it. The truck felt very clunky when down shifting in “Normal” mode and acceleration was there, but very delayed. Now, acceleration is instant and I barely notice the truck shifting (up or down).
Well worth the money!