Baja Designs 2020+ Super Duty Squadron SAE Sport or Pro Fog Pocket Kit
The Baja Designs Fog Pocket kit is the perfect mix of high-quality on and off-road performance for your Super Duty 20-On! Available in White or Amber, this kit utilizes your fog pocket to pack two Squadron lights on each side. This kit is sports SAE-compliant fog lights on the outside, controlled by the factory fog switch, and a pair of driving/combo lights inside, operated by your upfitter system. The included wiring harness is designed to be used in conjunction with factory upfitter systems, and sPOD / Switch Pros units. If you’re looking to add not only safety but lighting performance this is your kit!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView – All The Light, Right Where You Need It
- MoistureBlock – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive – Only LED Driven At 100 Percent
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
Whats the difference between the Pro and Sport?
Pro lights produce 4,600 Lumens per light, where Sports produce 3,150 lumens per light in the Squadron Series. So you get about 30% more output with the Pro.
On the other Pair, the SAE's. These are street legal and can be easily run on your factory fog switch with the included adapters. SAE's produce 2,480 Lumens each.
Write or copy/paste Liquid code