KC HILITES GRAVITY® LED PRO6 - 50" LIGHT BAR KIT - FOR 21+ FORD BRONCO
Part Number: 91338
Please note that when installing on a soft top, extra flapping of the vinyl roof may be heard due to turbulent air behind the light bar.
- Specifically engineered for OE Ford Bronco "Accessory Ready" mounting locations
- Mounts are black powder-coated steel for ultimate durability and strength
- Every Pro6 is powered by KC patented Gravity® Reflective Diode (GRD) technology for unparalleled beam shape, light performance, and clarity
- Gravity® G6 LED reflector optics utilizing a combination of Driving and Wide-40 Beam pattern lights for optimal lighting coverage and performance
- Easily installed; No drilling or modification required
- Raw Lumens: 18,400 lm
- Lux @ 10 Meters: 6,700 lx
- Candela: 670,000 cd
- Beam Distance (Meters): 1,637m
- Wattage: 160W- Amp Draw: 14.67A
- LED Color: 5000K
- Voltage: 9-32V
- IP Rating: IP68
- Dimensions: H - 6.06" x D - 3.33" x W - 51.625"
(2) Ford Bronco Overhead Light Bar Mounting Brackets (driver and passenger sides)
(1) Gravity® Pro6 LED Light Bar
(8) Light Covers; Black with Yellow KC Logo
(1) Performance Wiring Kit with Illuminated LED Switch
PATENTED GRAVITY® REFLECTIVE DIODE TECHNOLOGY
Each Gravity® LED Pro6 light is powered by KC's G6 LED optical insert, featuring patented Gravity® Reflective Diode (GRD) technology. This unique industry-leading technology and reflector design assure that actual emitted light output from each LED is being maximized in creating powerful, usable light for everyday off-road use. Unlike traditional forward-facing reflector designs commonly found in LED lights today, KC GRD technology strategically positions LEDs inside the reflector so that all light output is being carefully directed and aimed to deliver usable light. What you get is highly targeted light distribution, providing unparalleled clarity, performance, and beam shape.
PATENTED INFINITY RING™ SYSTEM
As an industry first, the Pro6 allows you to take full control of your specific lighting needs. Pro6 LED light bars to feature a patented Infinity Ring® system utilizing individual rings to securely link individual 6" Pro6 LED lights together to form a rigid, powerful LED light bar system. The unique hinge and bolt design in every ring allow for endless modularity and adjustability to suit your lighting needs. This means the seamless transition between straight, radius, or hybrid radius light bar orientations to angle lights exactly how you see fit.
COMBO BEAM PATTERN FOR COMPLETE LIGHTING COVERAGE
Gravity LED Pro6 light bars are specifically configured using a combination of SAE/ECE Driving and Wide-40 G6 LED optical inserts. The combination of different reflector optics provides a broader range of visibility and homogenous light beam shape, for more usable lighting coverage. Driving Beam lights provide powerful forward distance and equal beam distribution width, while the Wide-40 beam offers a wider area of coverage, increasing side to side peripheral visibility. This not only results in incredible light output distance but also evenly balanced light distribution and beam shape that translates to light output that you can actually use for all of your off-road lighting adventures.
RACE-TESTED DURABILITY AND CONSTRUCTION
Inspired by desert racing and tested by KC off-road racers worldwide, the Pro6 breaks all performance barriers while providing the most durable, robust, and scalable LED light bar design available today.
|Type||Pro6 Light Bar|
|Collection||Gravity LED, Pro6|
|Amp Draw||13.04 a|
|Beam Distance||1,414 m|
|In The Box||50" 8-Light Gravity® LED Pro6 Light Bar, 8 x KC Pro6 light cover, Plug-n-Play wiring harness, Illuminated LED light switch (box 1), 18-23 Jeep Wrangler JL/JT windshield mounting bracket set (box 2)|
Write or copy/paste Liquid code