NEW for 2022
The ability to toggle between Selective Yellow or White lighting gives you the ability to select the optimal lighting for your driving conditions.
Dual control allows Clear or Selective Yellow Light Patterns
RIGID's SAE/DOT Selective Yellow fog lights were developed specifically for dust, fog, and other low-visibility conditions. Selective Yellow offers superior performance in adverse lighting conditions thanks to the unique attributes of the human eye that make it easier to process light in longer wavelengths like yellow as opposed to shorter wavelengths like blue and violet. This in turn reduces glare, enhances definition, and improves contrast, allowing you to see farther than traditional white or amber lighting. SAE/DOT compliance means these lights are legal for use on the street. These long-range high-intensity lights draw very little power and provide up to 50,000 useful hours. RIGID Selective Yellow SAE/DOT Compliant Lights represent the ultimate street-legal lighting solution in low-visibility conditions. Compliant with SAE J583.
Available in Clear, Selective Yellow and Dual.
- SAE J583 Compliant Street Legal LED Fog Light
- White LED Light
- Integrated Thermal Management System
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- 9-36 VDC Operation
- RFI/EMI Protection
- Impact Resistant Polycarbonate Lens
- High Grade Alloy Housing And Heatsink
- Over/Under Voltage Protection
- IP68 Rated - Dust/Water Ingress
- Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Patented Optics
- Durable UV Polyester Powder Coat
- 50,000 Hour Lifespan
- Operating Temp -40 Deg F To +145 Deg F
- RoHS Compliant
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Legal For On Road and Off Road Use
|Size||Part No.||Wt (Lbs)||Watts||Amp Draw||*Raw Lumens||Lux @ 10m||Beam Distance @1Lux||Beam Distance @.25Lux||**Peak Beam Ibntensity(cd)||Horizontal Beam Angle|
Contacted me directly to answer and offer suggestions.
Write or copy/paste Liquid code