ROUSH 2011-2014 Ford Mustang Supercharger - ROUSH Phase 2 625 HP Upgrade Kit - 421389
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Product highlights for the 2011-2014 Ford Mustang Supercharger - ROUSH Phase 2 625 HP Upgrade Kit:
- 625 Horsepower and 525 lb-ft of torque (upgrade for previous ROUSH Supercharger 525hp, 540hp and 575hp kits/vehicles)
- Upgrade Kit Includes:
- 85mm Supercharger Pulley
- 6-Rib Serpentine FEAD (Front Engine Accessory Drive) Belt
- ROUSH Cold Air Induction System featuring a new 110mm MAF tube, larger clean air tube, open air box and washable/re-usable performance air filter
- Works with 2011-2014 Ford 5.0L Mustangs equipped with the ROUSH 5.0L supercharger kits producing 525, 540 or 575 horsepower
- To Be downloaded using the ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT) software.
- Includes ROUSH 3 Year/36,000 Mile ROUSH Parts Only limited warranty
- NOT approved for sale or installation in the state of California
The ROUSH Mustang Phase 2 - 625 HP Supercharger Upgrade Kit includes all of the necessary components to increase your ROUSH 525 HP, 540 HP or 575 HP Supercharged Mustang to 625 HP and 525 lb-ft. It comes with a new 85mm S/C Pulley, Shorter FEAD Belt, Cold Air Induction System, ROUSH Flash Voucher card and Installation Instructions.
This part now utilizes the ROUSH Flash Voucher card to be calibrated using the ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT) software and pass-thru device. If you do not have access to an approved pass-thru device, you can send your PCM back to ROUSH to be flashed for additional $100.00 fee.
Please contact Customer Care at 800.59.ROUSH if you have any questions
The ROUSH 2011-2014 5.0L Ford Mustang Phase 2 Calibrated Supercharger Kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers developed by ROUSH that have raised the bar for performance and reliability. This is the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built Mustangs and F-150.
Hundreds of hours of research and testing go into the development of the ROUSH superchargers including testing in extreme environmental temperatures from -20 degrees up to and through 120 degrees Fahrenheit and at higher altitudes of 14,000 ft for quality and performance. Over 40 emissions tests to ensure that the Mustang still makes the same emissions and that all the Ford engine diagnostics functions as intended but this kit is currently not CARB approved. Engine dynamometer development allows for the re-map camshaft positions and many other aspects of the calibration.
The ROUSH 2011-2014 Mustang Phase 2 -- 625 HP Supercharger Upgrade Kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) family line of superchargers developed by ROUSH that have raised the bar for performance and reliability. The TVS supercharger is the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built Ford Mustangs. Easily upgrade the horsepower and torque of your 2011-2014 ROUSH supercharged 5.0L Mustang.