ROUSH 2021+ F-150 Supercharger Kit (705HP)
Part Number: 422240
Read all about the development process for our new blower here: Behind the Scenes
Product highlights for the 2021 F-150 Supercharger Kit - 705HP:
- ROUSH Performance TVS R2650 (2.65L) Supercharger Kit
- Fits 2021 F-150’s equipped with 5.0L V8 (NOTE: Not compatible w/ Pro Power Onboard (Dual alternator setup))
- Generates 705 horsepower & 635 ft-lb torque* (see dyno graph for details)
- 107% larger LTR surface area for increased cooling (2x larger than the previous ROUSH low temp radiator)
- ROUSH exclusively developed billet aluminum viscous crankshaft damper
- Uniquely developed spark plugs for forced induction application
- Retains all factory driving modes
- 3-year/36,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty included when installed by Ford dealer or an Automotive Service Excellence-certified technician.
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- ROUSH Performance calibration included (to be downloaded using the ROUSH RDT software)
- Calibration optimized for 93 octane fuel (premium fuel recommended, compatible with 91 octane)
- ROUSH calibration removes the cylinder deactivation feature (Variable Displacement Engine)
- NOTE: Not approved for sale or installation in California or states that require an EO number
The ROUSH Performance Supercharger System for the 2021 F-150 is now available! By utilizing the 2.65L R2650 TVS Supercharger, we have added an additional 305 HP over stock, boosting power output to 705 horsepower and 635 lb-ft torque! As always, this power comes with peace of mind. This ROUSH Performance Supercharger System is backed by our in-house 3 year/36,000 mile ROUSH limited powertrain warranty when installed by a certified ASE technician (see warranty section for more information).
Our team of ROUSH engineers developed an optimized billet aluminum viscous crankshaft damper to improve the durability and longevity of the supercharged 5.0L V8 engine. During our rigorous development and testing process, we determined it was necessary to add a unique ROUSH damper to the kit to reduce the increased torsional inputs needed to handle the increased power level.
Also included in the 2021 F-150 ROUSH Supercharger Kit, is a set of uniquely designed spark plugs that were developed specifically for supercharger applications. The new spark plugs are optimized for the forced induction combustion process and reduce the pre-ignition / detonation risks from the added power of the supercharger.
The ROUSH supercharger kit has completed hot development trips to validate cooling performance, AC performance, and towing capability. The development team went as far as utilizing a cold chamber at -20° F cold starts, to validate cold start reliability. Over 900 hours of dyno engine durability and testing were completed to validate the supercharger and meet ROUSH Performance’s engine durability requirements.
The ROUSH R2650 TVS supercharger is a roots-type positive displacement supercharger that features twin four-lobe rotors that are twisted 170-degrees. By comparison, the original Eaton supercharger rotating assembly featured three lobes twisted 60-degrees. The fourth lobe and the added twist, provides a long list of benefits including: greatly enhanced thermal efficiency, higher volumetric capacity, higher operating speeds, a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine, and improved noise and vibration characteristics. Unlike turbocharging, the ROUSH R2650 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine's entire powerband.
|INSTRUCTION URL||Download Instruction Manual|
*Does not fit Pro Power On Board or dual alternator equipped vehicles
Write or copy/paste Liquid code