Includes our Patent Pending Plug N Play, Interconnecting Harness System.
The SPV Raptor Reverse Light kit utilizing the Diode Dynamics SSC2 Series lights are here!!
Similar to the Radiance series, these DD new lights have a Red backlight when off and a powerful white backup light when on.
The advantage to these is the slimmer case with a 2 series led. If you want light output and less bulk... these might be the kit for you...
These come in 2 power levels. Sport Flood with 1,130 lumens or pro flood with 2,898 lumens.
Each kit comes with everything you need...
- One Pair of red backlit DD SS2 Flood Lights #DD6394P Sport or #DD6415P Pro
- Unique SPV Rear Mount Brackets
- Plug N Play Pig Tail Harness Extension
- Choice of 3 Harness configurations-
- One full length wire harness to switches only (If Tremor, Plug in Direct) (If model without built in switches, Use our plug in relay to a switch/switches of your choice which you will need to install)
- Short Length Harness with Tail Light Adapter for Reverse Trigger ONLY (Note On an F-150 that isn't a Tremor, this is the EASIEST install. Simply plug into a tail light (no cutting or splicing) and connect the lights. The Red Backlight will integrate into the tail light/Parking lights and the white light will come on AUTOMATICALLY when in reverse.)
- The full harness to the switches & Tail light adapter trigger that will give you BOTH a trigger in reverse and switch control when you want it. (If Tremor, Plug in Direct) (If model without built in switches, use our plug in relay to a switch that you need to install) (Pat Pending)
NOTE: 2015-2020 and 2021+ are the same except the optional tail light adapter. The Tail Light Adapters also vary between LED models like the Lariat and the XLT.
Also, Tremor has built in switches and doesn't need a relay. The other models include our plug in relay with fuse.
****Click here to view the installation instructions****
Let us know if you have any questions and be sure to check back for more products coming soon!
They look very good, but they don't work. My dealers custom shop must not have checked their work. I'll be having them fix after the holiday.
Write or copy/paste Liquid code